Paros is one of the most popular summer destinations. It is a traditional island in the centre of the Aegean Sea, famous for its natural beauties, the traditional villages, the crystal clear waters, the golden sandy beaches and the breath-taking views. Also, there is a big choice of outdoor activities to do. Most of them are out of Parikia, the capital of Paros. So, you will need either a car or a scooter to take you around. Or you could have a fun time, hiring a Quad or a Buggy. Then again, some activities require a heavy equipment (like Kite Surf). Therefore, we can provide you with big cars with big boot space.
Below you will find a number of outdoor activities but also the distance from Parikia in km:
- Windsurfing in Chrissi Akti , 25 km away
- Kite surfing in Pounda, 12 km away
- Diving in Antiparos, 15 km away
- Sailing in Livadia beach, 1 km away
- Tennis in Agia Irini, 6 km away
- Horse riding in Isterni, after Naousa ,12 km away
- Hiking-climbing in Aghios Ioannis Monastery, 13km
- Yoga in Ampela, 15 km away
- Dancing in Parikia, 1 km away
- Pilates in Naousa, 10 km away
To experience the ultimate in convenience and touring we can provide you with rental cars, buggys, quads, ATVs, scooters and motorcycles and you can also find maps on our website with all the beaches, attractions and outdoor activities that you can experience in our island!